Rigid Couplings by Shreecon Gear : Series SGR
A rigid coupling is the simplest type of coupling. Rigid couplings are used when precise shaft alignment is required; shaft misalignment will affect the coupling’s performance as well as its life. Designed for use in system where misalignment is neither present nor desired. These couplings offer an easy and cost-effective method for a shaft or adapting between two different shaft sizes.
- Combines high torque capacity with low weight
- Compensation of angular & axial misalignments
- Backlash Free
- High torsional rigidity with low axial rigidity
- Due to rigid connecting no lubrication is required.
- No moving part hence noiseless operation.
For your application specific needs or for more technical details,